A leading retailer is on the search for an experienced eCommerce Trading Manager to join their growing team. The successful candidate will drive trade performance of the ecommerce site by improving the trading of online marketing campaigns and promotions, product speed to market, product presentation and navigation and product discoverability.
- Manage the online trading team and ensure team members are performing
- Act as primary liaison between the eCommerce and Marketing teams to ensure maximum trading benefit from marketing campaigns
- Oversee the collation of online product assets and data to ensure products are placed online quickly and accurately
- Optimise product data and descriptions to ensure best practice and optimal user experience on product and product listing pages
- Schedule and set product pages live and set expiration dates where needed
- Use product page performance reports to identify where revenue can be increased
- Optimise product data identified in reports and assess changes in KPIs as a result of the changes
- Identify issues and risks relating to products which are not driven by product data (i.e. no stock / low stock, broken page content)
- Liaise with buyers / online trading manager to organise more stock if possible/appropriate
- Raise development requests with the agency where pages require fixing or flag opportunities for usability improvements
- Work with the eCommerce team to suggest and execute A/B tests relating to product pages
- Create and optimise product collections that meet online customer expectations and needs
- Optimise product categorisation and product display
- Consistently improve and refine on site product recommendations to enhance AOV
- Repair broken searches and suggest potential campaigns based on search trends
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience in a similar role
- High attention to detail
- Organised and process driven
- Commercially driven
- Experience of category merchandising
- Excellent communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- CMS experience
- A/B testing and analytical skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £30k - 40k per year
Ecommerce Trading Manager If you are experienced in the Ecommerce sector and you are looking to take the next step in your career, then this could be the right role for you! We are working with an established retail business based in Manchester who have grown a vast amount since they started. Thi...
- Manchester City Centre
- £25k - 30k per year
If you want to be part of a fast paced and exciting team then Ecommerce is where you want to be. From managing the trading on site, presenting the product to create our ‘shop window’ to testing experiences so we can optimise the user journey, it all happens here. We focus on understanding our cus...
- £35k - 40k per year
A leading brand is looking to bolster their B2C presence with the appointment of an experienced eCommerce Manager. The focus within the role will be to develop and carry out the strategic online marketing plans. The ideal candidate will be organised, analytical and have strong technical skills. R...
- £30k - 40k per year
Digital Trading Manager – Large Retailer - London - up to 40K My client is a leader within retail and are currently looking to add to their high performing digital team. Reporting into the Digital Trading Manager this position will be responsible for a number of key product categories for the bus...