£40k - 50k per year
Forward Role are working with an international, award winning fashion brand who are leaders in ecommerce and retail. The business has a huge online presence, high-street stores, and various wholesale partnerships. The popular brand have grown from strength to strength, with the team expanding at their Manchester HQ offices. Data is quickly becoming the focus and its importance and value is understood across the business, with the aim of becoming a fully data driven operation and leaders in data exploration.
The eCommerce Analytics Manager will play a key role in the wider ecommerce team through supporting the web analytics strategy and delivering in-depth insight in to product performance and the user journey and their behaviours. You will be using market & competitor insights to define KPIs and metric targets, whilst leading the data visualisation strategy.
The successful candidate will have excellent ability in commercial and technical stakeholder management as you will be working in a highly collaborative environment. Your dashboards and analysis will be supporting marketing, trade and optimisation strategy, along with monitoring and measuring the impact of products and features. You will be driving the data driven culture throughout the business, and supporting a data driven approach to decision making.
Role & responsibilities
- Dashboards and data visualisation – deliver advanced self-serve reports for ecommerce, web and app metrics
- Set up automated regular analysis and reporting, and support with ad hoc, deep dive analytics projects
- Deliver detailed, actionable insights regarding product development, to help enhance features and user experience
- Experimentation and testing strategy – ID problem areas & friction points, hypotheses and test performance reporting
- Involvement in to data lake strategy – big data, analytics and data platforms
- Ensure all new features on web and app function correctly through UAT
- Be the Google Analytics champion, providing though leadership across the data platform
- Leading a small team of analysts
Skills & experience:
- Previous experience in an insight focused, web analytics role
- Experience working in ecommerce / fast-paced environments
- Advanced user of Google Analytics, incl. Data Studio, Big Query, Tag Manager & DataLayer
- Ability to turn complex data in to actionable insight, communicating to non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience building self-serve reports and data visualisations
- Strong commercial acumen
- Advanced Excel skills and an understanding of SQL
If you are interested, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.