£22k - 26k per year
Email & Automation Specialist
£22,000 - £26,000 plus benefits
If a great company culture is near the top of your list of "musts" for your next role, then please read on! This is a fantastic consumer retail-type company is looking for someone to come in and manage their email channel. They’re passionate about driving retention and referral and so this Email and Automation Specialist will take the lead on being the architect of high performing communications through the CRM platform to drive conversion and loyalty. We aim to create a seamless customer journey through all marketing channels and you’ll play a key part in helping deliver that. Working with their talented marketing and customer experience team, this role will be pivotal to delivering on our commercial objectives.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to develop our CRM programme to drive conversion, retention and referral.
- Develop a test and learn strategy to help optimise for results.
- Work with the Marketing Analyst to create actionable segments and personas to inform and shape our acquisition and retention strategies.
- Design, build and implement all email marketing campaigns for the business at a national and individual location level.
- Develop and execute strategies to optimise emails across devices for deliverability, open rates, click through and conversion.
- Create triggered communication programmes to enhance customer experience, nurture relationships and improve retention.
- Responsible for ensuring email marketing and data management best practice.
- Work with the Digital Acquisition Executive and Content Specialist to develop high performing landing pages.
- Working with the digital marketing manager and external agency to develop online advertising strategies and manage spend across search, display and social channels.
- Proven experience in digital marketing in a similar role, specifically in ecommerce, retail or other fast paced environments (B2B or B2C)
- Demonstrable Hubspot experience
- Proficient in design and build of email marketing campaigns within Hubspot
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Comprehensive knowledge of campaign and performance metrics
- Commercially savvy with a passion for CRM
- Highly organised, methodical and efficient
- A great team player with lots of energy and passion
- Detail orientated with excellent spelling and grammar
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.