£25k - 30k per year
0161 914 8558
over 2 years ago
Email Campaign Executive
£25,000 - £30,000
As part of the Marketing Communications Team, you will be responsible for owning the delivery and optimisation of all their email campaigns. You will drive targeted customer retention and acquisition campaigns tosupport the strategic objectives of this growing business.
- Collaboratively plan, execute and manage targeted email campaigns comprising of customer retention and lead acquisition campaigns.
- Draft compelling and effective creative email and content copy, understanding the needs of the buyer and ensuring that all content is proof read and signed off within agreed approval processes.
- Develop a Campaign Calendar to ensure the visibility of future campaign requirements are captured and delivery of these campaigns can be planned in and achieved in across the range of businesses
- Develop and manage the creative and technical briefing process, building regular emails using HTML and existing templates, working with internal teams and external marketing agencies (where required)
- Executing the production and delivery of all email campaign assets for the respective markets on time and on budget according to the Campaign Calendar and agreed SLAs.
- Working with Telesales and Sales team to schedule in follow up to email campaigns when required and feedback on metrics and leads generated.
- Execute fully track-able Campaigns, ensuring that results are visible across Marketing Automation/Email platforms and promoted across the team
- Segmenting mailing lists for targeted email campaigns using existing information on customer behaviour.
- Using analytics tools to report findings and improvements on all email campaigns.
- At least 2 years’ experience of working in a B2B/B2C marketing environment.
- Experience working with and reporting with marketing platform / CRM system ideally Pardot / DotMailer or equivalent
- HTML experience
- Good English written skills.
- Adobe suite skills, including Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator. (desirable)
- Understanding of and practical experience working with B2B data and data suppliers, including the known challenges.
- Strong communication skills (desirable)
- Ability to juggle a number of marketing requests and prioritise (desirable)
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.