Email Marketing Executive
£22,000 - £26,000
Have you ever wanted to work for a global travel company?! Well this is your chance! They are looking for an Email Marketing Executive to join their sizable team just outside the city centre where you will play an important role in the day to day management of their email & CRM programme.
- Responsible for planning and delivery of customer email marketing campaigns
- Provide insights and suggestions on enhancing campaign journeys
- Manage reporting on customer campaigns
- Create test and learn plans for customer campaigns
- Identify new campaign opportunities based on customer data and insight
- Manage the build, scheduling and send of all customer email activities
- Utilise customer segmentation to make recommendations for new campaigns, activity and reports which drive enhanced customer adoption.
- Establish campaign KPIs and success metrics; measure and report against them on a regular basis
- Use a variety of tools and techniques to measure and analyse campaign and activity results, and prepare substantiated management information reports for all stakeholders
- Establish control groups to benchmark performance
- Work with Data colleagues to identify target audiences and manage campaign data delivery
- · Work closely with the Partnerships team to feedback campaign performance to our commercial sponsors and providing recommendations for future growth opportunities
- eCRM experience working with various CRM platforms
- Proven marketing experience, ideally in a B2C environment focusing on customer segmentation, email and CRM
- A people person, with a strong, outgoing personality and ability to lead, coach and mentor junior members of the team
- Analytically and data savvy with strong commercial acumen
- Customer centric- putting the audience at the heart of everything you do
- Able to work under pressure, in an often-impatient environment
- Flexible in terms of working hours / international travel
- Experience of HTML/Design
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £25k - 30k per year
- Posted 4 days ago
EMAIL MARKETING EXECUTIVE Introduction: A leading education organisation in Manchester has an exciting opportunity for an Email Marketing Executive to join the business on a 6 month fixed term contract, with a good chance to extend/go permanent This role with suit someone with experience driving ...
- £22k - 25k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
CRM Email Marketing Executive Warrington £22,000 - £25,000 An exciting opportunity has come up for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and talented CRM Email Executive to join this retail brand's CRM team. This role will focus on end to end development of emails; interpreting the brief, campaign se...
- Manchester City Centre
- £23k - 25k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 2 days ago
Our client is a leading international Professional Services organisation, with offices across the UK and globally, and they are looking to recruit a Marketing and Business Development Executive to support their Partners growth plans. The role will be based in Manchester City Centre and will engag...
- £24k - 26k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 5 days ago
Our client is a leading B2B business based near Stockport, who are looking to recruit a Marketing Executive due to continued growth. They require an experienced Marketing Executive to contribute to and develop group marketing campaigns. In this role you will be expected to be involved in a wide v...