Location:Manchester City Centre
£22k - 26k per year
CRM Marketing Executive
£22,000 - £26,000
Have you ever wanted to work for a global travel company?! Well this is your chance! They are looking for an CRM Marketing Executive to join their sizable team just outside the city centre where you will play an important role in the day to day management of their email & CRM programme.
- Responsible for planning and delivery of customer email marketing campaigns
- Provide insights and suggestions on enhancing campaign journeys
- Manage reporting on customer campaigns
- Create test and learn plans for customer campaigns
- Identify new campaign opportunities based on customer data and insight
- Manage the build, scheduling and send of all customer email activities
- Utilise customer segmentation to make recommendations for new campaigns, activity and reports which drive enhanced customer adoption.
- Establish campaign KPIs and success metrics; measure and report against them on a regular basis
- Use a variety of tools and techniques to measure and analyse campaign and activity results, and prepare substantiated management information reports for all stakeholders
- Establish control groups to benchmark performance
- Work with Data colleagues to identify target audiences and manage campaign data delivery
- · Work closely with the Partnerships team to feedback campaign performance to our commercial sponsors and providing recommendations for future growth opportunities
- eCRM experience working with various CRM platforms
- Proven marketing experience, ideally in a B2C environment focusing on customer segmentation, email and CRM
- A people person, with a strong, outgoing personality and ability to lead, coach and mentor junior members of the team
- Analytically and data savvy with strong commercial acumen
- Customer centric- putting the audience at the heart of everything you do
- Able to work under pressure, in an often-impatient environment
- Flexible in terms of working hours / international travel
- Experience of HTML/Design
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.