£25k - 28k per year
Email Marketing Specialist
A leading company at the heart of the nations Covid-19 response is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join the company ASAP on a 6 month contract.
This role requires an immediate start and will you driving email marketing, automation campaigns and delivering copy too. The position is remote but the company is based in Manchester.
Salary is £20,000 to £25,000.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Support the CRM activity as part of wider integrated campaigns
- Own the management of regular marketing and business emails
- Lead the build of emails including copy and content
- Drive automation for specific campaigns
- Help deliver engagement content and messaging
- Previous experience in a marketing/CRM role
- Extensive email marketing experience
- Copywriting and proof-reading skill set
- Experience in planning and implementing automation campaigns
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of GDPR
£25,000 to £28,000 plus benefits
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.