Email Marketing Executive
Very competitive salary
Hybrid working (3 days in the office and 2 remote)
Forward Role are working with an established, family owned, multichannel fashion and homeware retailer to recruit an Email Marketing Executive…
This business has seen huge growth over the last few years and they have big growth plans for their online presence this year.
It’s an exciting time to join as they have just invested in a new office space which is a dedicated hub for the 20 strong marketing team.
They are a business who care about the welfare of their staff and have recently increased their holiday allowance and launched a new benefits scheme that includes private healthcare and an employee assistance programme.
This is an essential role in the team to help provide a strong CRM programme through email and content activities to engage with their customers and grow their lifetime value.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is motivated and passionate and who is looking to take the next step up in their marketing career. You will be responsible for ensuring the effective and smooth performance of targeted email communications and engaging online content.
If you’re someone who enjoys a hands-on approach and is passionate about customer service and value, this role could be for you!
- Collaborate with your manager to strategize, construct, and oversee impactful campaigns throughout the customer life cycle, developing rapport and engagement with customers.
- Execute email campaigns, from briefing the internal design team to ensuring final delivery.
- Analyze and report on email performance, offering suggestions for future testing opportunities to enhance customer engagement and meet commercial targets.
- Manage the briefing and coordination of offline catalogue mailing packs, targeting specific customer segments and ensuring timely printing of all assets.
- Develop and maintain online content that aligns with seasonal SEO targets and enhances the overall customer experience on website.
- Oversee the maintenance of social media platforms, including Facebook and Instagram.
- Ensure a consistent and seamless customer experience by setting up and managing promotions and offline activities within the online environment.
- Administrate and maintain price lists, promotions, and tracking processes.
- Assist the marketing manager with customer selections and data processing.
- Provide performance reports and recommendations for future improvements
- Collaborate with external partners and suppliers to support business operations.
Key skills and experience:
- Methodical and process motivated
- Capable of organising and handling various projects at the same time, to a deadline and to a great standard
- Experience using social media platforms in a marketing setting, such as Facebook and Instagram
- Decent knowledge of Google Analytics or similar analytics tool
- Copywriting skills to produce appealing content across several channels
- Eye for detail and capability to proof-read/ edit creative for images and grammar
- Good with numbers; with strong understanding and use of Excel
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills; both written and oral
- Proactive and inquisitive - drive to do better/ improve
- Ideally 2 or more years’ experience in CRM
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.