£25k - 30k per year
3 months ago
Email Marketing Executive
An exciting opportunity to join a leading financial services client in Chester as an Email Marketing Executive on their busy marketing team.
This role will suit someone with experience in developing and implementing email campaigns, CRM management and reporting.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
About the business:
A leading UK based financial services organisation near Chester
- Collaboratively plan, execute and manage targeted email campaigns comprising of customer retention and lead acquisition campaigns.
- Draft compelling and effective creative email and content copy, understanding the needs of the buyer and ensuring that all content is proof read and signed off within agreed approval processes.
- Develop a Campaign Calendar to ensure the visibility of future Campaign requirements are captured and delivery of these Campaigns can be planned in and achieved in across the range of businesses
- Develop and manage the creative and technical briefing process, building regular emails using HTML and existing templates, working with internal teams and external marketing agencies (where required)
- Executing the production and delivery of all email Campaign assets for the respective markets on time and on budget according to the Campaign Calendar
- Working with Telesales and Sales team to schedule in follow up to email campaigns when required and feedback on metrics and leads generated.
- Execute fully track-able Campaigns, ensuring that results are visible across Marketing Automation/Email platforms and promoted across the team
- Segmenting mailing lists for targeted email campaigns using existing information on customer behavior.
- Using analytics tools to report findings and improvements on all email campaigns.
- Collaborate across the marketing team to share to continue to drive growth and to implement process improvement.
- Support the marketing team by proving support during busy periods and picking up any ad hoc requests.
- Previous experience working as an Email Marketing Executive is essential, financial services experience is preferable but you will be considered without it
- Experience working with and reporting with marketing platform/CRM system ideally Pardot/Dotmailer or equivalent
- Numerate and analytical ability
- Resilient with a drive to succeed
- Able to work under pressure
- Strong team player
- Able to plan and organise effectively
Up to £30,000 per annum
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.