Email Marketing Lead
Ever wanted to work with a leading UK retailer? Have you got experience using CRM systems and driving email campiagns? If so, I have a fantastic job for you in Burnley and am looking for a Email Marketing Manager to cover a short project
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Manage the end to end international email marketing campaigns
- Work with the wider marketing team to ensure all messaging and comms are on-brand, accurate and delivered on time
- Coordinating all CRM channels including SMS and Whatsapp
- Create exciting and engaging content driving customer acquisition, retention and reactivation
- Review campaign performance and report on results to key stakeholders
- Work with the wider tea, to develop segmentation strategies with the aim to increase email open rates and conversion
- Experience in a CRM role is essential
- Experience managing email marketing campaigns is essential
- Creative, analytical and commercial
- Experience using campaign management tools
- Highly organised and process driven
- Team player and able to work with stakeholders across the entire business
- Keep up to date with new trends and research in the industry
A competitive daily rate
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- United Kingdom
- £30k - 35k per year
- Posted 8 days ago
Marketing Manager £30,000 - £35,000 Liverpool This Marketing Manager will be responsible for co-ordinating all marketing activity within this growing professional services firm in support of their dynamic Business Plan and growth targets. You will work closely with the firm’s Leadership team and ...
- £50k - 55k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 9 days ago
Our client, a leading multinational B2B business is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team due to internal promotion. Main Responsibilities Establish short and long-term strategic plans and programs, resulting in optimal growth, sales and profits Develop innovative strategies in respo...
- United Kingdom
- £22k - 25k per year
- Posted 10 days ago
Marketing Executive £22,000 - £25,000 Manchester This is a great opportunity to join an award winning global recruitment business in Manchester. You will be responsible for driving the business into new markets and supporting the Head of Marketing with the overall business marketing strategy. A c...
- £40k - 50k per year + excellent benefits
- Posted 21 days ago
Marketing Manager £40,000 - £50,000 Manchester City Centre We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager, ideally with a background in financial services, who can help establish a new SME into the market and make them famous! This is an exciting and unique proposition to be part of somethin...