£26k - 28k per year
£28,000 dependent on experience
Forward role are excited to be working with an educational services business to recruit an Email Specialist. Reporting into the Email Marketing Manager and crucial part of the Digital and inbound marketing team, you will implement and look after a collection of email marketing campaigns to push awareness and engagement of the business and related brands through retention, prospect and recruitment activity to create sales and leads. You will also help the email automation roadmap delivery and add to the advancement of their email marketing activity.
Email campaign delivery and creation
- Deliver and develop emails to be sent out to B2B and B2C customers over retention, prospect and recruitment segments to push conversion, engagement and awareness
- Help the email marketing manager make a quarterly email schedule and add to the plans for email platform and automations improvements
- Evaluate email audiences and their performance and suggest ideas for improving effectiveness
- Make appealing email campaigns and direct users to appropriate website pages, work together with the UX and design team to make sure there are efficient user journeys and across all emails a constant brand creative is applied
- Make sure all templates and email copy are constant and are on brand in terms of tone of voice, style and against channel best practise
- Make sure email templates are reviewed regularly and adjusted for the most recent channel best practise to develop engagement performance
- Ensure email campaigns conform to the most up to date industry email best practise and GDPR regulations
- Try out up and coming email formats to engage the audiences and suggest ideas for the use of SMS activity to add to or replace emails where appropriate
- Keep updated with the latest trends and changes in email marketing to allow the business to be leaders in new innovations
Email reporting and testing
- Provide regular reports evaluating the influence that email marketing activity has had to business KPIs and suggest actions and ideas based on results to improve performance in the future
- Add to and support the strategy of email campaign testing to deliver MVT and A/B testing over various activity and templates to push incremental success and learnings in email performance
- Help with the constant optimisation of the email schedule to make sure the campaigns deliver the required success metrics.
- Work together with the Email Marketing Manager to help with the successful delivery of the general Email Marketing strategy
- Work together with the Design team to ensure delivery of creative assets to use across email activity
- Work closely with the Automation and Digital Analytics team to get to know the performance data responsible for email campaigns and activity to use a data driven method for continued improvement
- Work collaboratively with the UX, Digital, Product marketing and inbound teams to guarantee a continuous customer journey, constant messaging is attained & campaigns are completely integrated across all channels
- Your previous roles may include CRM Executive, Email Marketing Executive or Marketing Executive
- You will be a good team player and a hands on email marketer who can utilise your previous experience to aid in making email campaigns to support the business and marketing goals.
- You can work on numerous projects effectively and to deadlines and can also quickly react and respond to email requests
- Previous experience in email marketing
- Experience in making effective templates, copy and email campaigns
- Vey organised, with excellent attention to detail
- Able to manage multiple campaigns and work to deadlines
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A minimum of 2+ years marketing experience in a similar role
- Previous experience using Google Analytics and email marketing platforms
- Results focused
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.