£25k - 28k per year
about 1 year ago
Email Marketing Executive
Wilmslow – (2 days remote and 3 days in the office)
Forward Role are working with one of the UK’s fastest growing online fashion brands who pride themselves in affordable, stylish but most of all high quality women’s clothing that lasts and isn't throw away fashion!
Due to high growth, they have an amazing opportunity for an Email Marketing Executive to join their growing Marketing team of 15. It’s a fast paced, exciting role with a great support network and company culture.
Everyone gets stuck in so there’s tons of exposure to other parts of the business and a fantastic opportunity to develop new skills.
Email Marketing drives lots of revenue in this business and they have market leading engagement levels, however they have only scratched the surface of what they’re able to do. This role will support the Email Campaign Manager to grow automations, segmentation and personalisation to drive whole Email channel forward.
As well as requiring someone to be strategical and identify potential email themes and marketing opportunities, this role provides a real chance for someone to be creative as there aren’t strict layout guidelines to follow when it comes to emails!
- Working closely with creative, buying & merchandising, and wider marketing teams to deliver market leading email campaigns, ensuring activity supports the objective to drive customer acquisition, conversion, and retention
- Showcase creative flair, leading on the curation of engaging email briefs which are both on brand and utilise the best-in-class photography assets from monthly shoots; these will be worked on daily for sign-off from the Email Campaign Manager
- Monitor performance and new product intake daily, to ensure this aligns with the overall business objectives
- Analyse and segment different audiences within the email database to better target the communications to deliver first class open rates and engagement levels
- Create and manage triggered campaigns, automated email journeys and behaviour based communications, to deliver the best possible message at the right time within the customer journey
- Carry out AB testing to analyse and identify the most successful campaigns to improve key email metrics
- Build and schedule daily emails within our email platform, ensuring all email tests are thoroughly checked and availability of stock is monitored
- Work closely with our email service provider to optimise email performance, alongside understanding new platform capabilities and features
What you will need:
- Experience in an email marketing role; ideally from a fashion background but not essential
- An enthusiastic and energetic ‘go the extra mile’ work ethic
- Strong organisational skills: self-directed and capable of working effectively in a fast paced, exciting environment while juggling multiple projects to tight deadlines
- Able to use own initiative and make effective decisions
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Commercial and analytical skills - drawing insight from various data sources; sharing reports as and when required, and ensuring email plans align with the overall business objectives
- A strategic thinker with strong business acumen
- A positive and proactive attitude
- Be adaptable to last minute changes and feedback
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.