£25k - 35k per year
Fantastic role for a Senior Marketing Executive with solid Email Marketing experience to move into a great email/CRM focussed role. THis is a well established, unique fashion/retail brand with a personality based in Manchester.
They are looking for a great Senior Marketing Exec - Email to join the team, someone who is that perfect mix of creative and data. You will report to the Marketing Manager and be responsible for their automation/CRM campaigns.
About the role:
- Responsible for the delivery and improvement of the current email marketing strategy in line with overall brand and digital strategy.
- Explore and implement email marketing strategies including push notifications and SMS.
- Manage the campaign and content schedule, you will write engaging, on brand content.
- Manage the AB test plan, running regular tests to improve performance.
- Building, maintaining, and refining automation campaigns (welcome, abandon basket etc).
- Constructing email templates using dynamic content for segmentation.
- Weekly reporting on email campaign results, presenting findings to the marketing team and suggesting improvements.
- Management and optimisation of the VIP loyalty scheme currently in place.
- Experience within a Marketing Exec, Email or CRM executive role, 2 years plus.
- Experience writing content and managing email campaigns end to end.
- Ideally previous fashion/beauty/retail experience
- Creative and strong analytical, datal skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Google Analytics
If this if of interested please appply today, alternatively please get in contact with Beth Price on email@example.com or 07732 689608.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.