£33k - 35k per year
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Or are you looking to be part of a team with career development, knowledge transfer and growth potential?
I’m supporting a prestigious organisation in their search for an ERP System Administrator, a crucial role within their core ERP support & development team.
The ERP system is Unit4 ERP (referred to previously as Business World or Agresso) and is used across the organisation for Finance, Logistics, HR & Payroll.
Prior experience with this ERP would be beneficial but experience with other full ERP’s will be considered.
They are looking for the following experience:
- Experience of resolving complex issues within finance, HR or payroll systems
- Experience of service management - Incident, problem, change and configuration management – taking responsibility for the completion of tasks / issues / tickets
- Experience of complying with standards, methodologies and good practices
- Experience of adhering to defined change control process, including deployment, unit testing, peer review.
- Experience of writing systems/deployment documentation
- Able to work unsupervised within a clear framework of accountability, with substantial personal responsibility and autonomy
Also, it would be desirable if you have experience of the following:
- Experience of communications and engagement with stakeholders
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server
- Knowledge of ITIL
- £33,000 - £35,000
- 30+ days annual leave
- Generous pension scheme
- Flexible/remote working (inc post Covid)
Further details/information available upon request.
If you’re interested in discussing further please do get in touch for a confidential chat at firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.