£27k - 32k per year + Excellent Benefits
Our client, a global tech business with an International head office in Greater Manchester, are looking to recruit a European Product Marketing Co-Ordinator to help drive business across Europe through sales and marketing support.
The duties will include, but not be limited to the following:
Pan European Product Marketing
- Prepare and propose the yearly marketing action plan and manage the associated budget
- Take leadership of the marketing plan ensuring all deadlines and quality targets are met
- Take leadership and full responsibility for various projects creating relevant project briefs to design department, writing copy, attending photo shoots, managing schedules, negotiating and managing costs
- Provide Product Marketing input into the European Marketing Group and liaising closely with European stakeholders of the group to ensure projects are delivered in a timely manner
- Determine future marketing activity with local sales subsidiaries whilst sharing best practice from other regions
- Support European sales subsidiaries sales activity with the creation of tools for both internal and external sales teams
- Provide input to the central Web Strategy to ensure the mobile products are accurately represented and all new products are accurately updated at launch
- Ensure EU sales offices and mobile department management are regularly kept updated on the status of each project
Commercial Project Support
- Support the Product Manager in managing and delivering key strategic projects from start to finish
- Monitor and evaluate local sales activity within local sales subsidiaries, and sharing with internal stakeholders
- Holding periodic sales review meetings with sales subsidiaries to understand local activity prior to sharing overview with Product Manager
- Liaising closely with Product Development internal teams to ensure commercial feedback from the market is received and understood
- Contributing to Solutions sales strategy by providing regular insight and proposals to Product Manager
- Research target markets & competitors marketing/promotion actions
- Visit EU sales offices, exhibitions, and conduct web research where necessary
- Ensure the Solution Budget is correctly administered
- Assist in forecasting the Budget spend quarterly
Facilitate mobile regional meetings
- Planning, facilitating and minuting the quarterly Mobile meetings with sales subsidiaries
- Ensure follow up actions are pushed through with European and global HQ participants
- To assist with any other duties required by management
- Degree level qualified in a relevant field, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a product marketing role within IT related industry is essential
- Exposure to the Auto ID/ mobile device market would be advantageous but not essential
- Ability to manage marketing projects demonstrating time management with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Highly organised with experience in marketing budget management & QTLY forecasting
- Ability to effectively communicate marketing message to vertical target markets
- Able team player whilst self-motivated to deliver individual marketing projects
- Collecting and analysing relevant market data to inform the organization’s marketing strategy
- Ability to present information articulately both verbally and in written form.
- Competent on Microsoft Office with good working capability on Excel.
- Flexibility to travel
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.