Freelance Events Specialist
I’m working with a large retailer in Manchester to find an Events Specialist to cover maternity leave for the next 12 months.
This is a busy role on a fun team with there being several events every week. These range from fashion shows, store openings, launches and experiential.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role on (07467)(943029) or ()
- You will assist with the planning, communication and delivery of clients events
- Establishing relationships with various clients and offering custom and quality service
- Delivering on the production of the event
- Ensuring the events success is measured
- Responsibility of the event from conception to implementation
- Deliver proposals, event management and planning service, travel, accommodation, restaurant booking and any special requirements for guests
- Identify opportunities for future events
- Regularly deliver reports and cost analysis for relevant managers
- You must have experience working in an events role
- You must have hands on experience managing events from conception to implementation
- Able to form lasting relationships quickly and effectively with people at all levels
- Strong time management ability
- Having completed interim freelance work before would be beneficial
Up to £41,000 per annum
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Market related
- Posted about 2 months ago
Event Manager- B2B Introduction: A global B2B manufacturer in Cheshire is looking to hire an Event Manager with B2B experience for an 8 month maternity cover contract. You will be responsible for the events calendar so the ideal candidate will have experience in a comparable role. As the role is ...
- £40k - 50k per year + excellent benefits
- Posted 18 days ago
Marketing Manager £40,000 - £50,000 Manchester City Centre We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager, ideally with a background in financial services, who can help establish a new SME into the market and make them famous! This is an exciting and unique proposition to be part of somethin...
- £24k - 28k per year
- Posted 22 days ago
Account Manager Marketing & Communications Agency, South Manchester Salary: £24,000 to £28,000 – DOE We are working with an international marketing and communications agency in their search for a new Account Manager. Based at their HQ in South Manchester you will be working across multiple client...
- £40k - 45k per year
- Posted 28 days ago
Marketing Manager- 15 months Introduction: I’m working with a financial services brand in North Yorkshire who need a Marketing Manager to cover a 15 month maternity cover. This role will see you manage robust technical change and test delivery. You must be experienced using Marketing Automation t...