£35k - 41k per year
6 months ago
Freelance Events Specialist
I’m working with a large retailer in Manchester to find an Events Specialist to cover maternity leave for the next 12 months.
This is a busy role on a fun team with there being several events every week. These range from fashion shows, store openings, launches and experiential.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role on (07467)(943029) or ()
- You will assist with the planning, communication and delivery of clients events
- Establishing relationships with various clients and offering custom and quality service
- Delivering on the production of the event
- Ensuring the events success is measured
- Responsibility of the event from conception to implementation
- Deliver proposals, event management and planning service, travel, accommodation, restaurant booking and any special requirements for guests
- Identify opportunities for future events
- Regularly deliver reports and cost analysis for relevant managers
- You must have experience working in an events role
- You must have hands on experience managing events from conception to implementation
- Able to form lasting relationships quickly and effectively with people at all levels
- Strong time management ability
- Having completed interim freelance work before would be beneficial
Up to £41,000 per annum
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.