0161 914 8561
over 1 year ago
Freelance Event Account Manager
South Manchester Agency
£Competitive Day Rate - DOE
Become an Events Manager with this fun, driven and passionate community of like-minded individuals focused on creating unique engagement experiences. They believe in designing and developing impactful ways to tell brand stories through events, marketing and communication programs.
We’re looking for an Events Account Manager to work with a portfolio of bug brand names. The role requires a dynamic, positive thinking, intelligent Events professional able to think on their feet. He/she has confidence in handling challenging assignments and ensures that the highest standards are met while maintaining the best production values. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. If you think you’re up for it, read on.
Skills and Experience
• Solid financial and budgeting skills, with a good understanding of excel
• Natural creative talent with excellent writing skills
• 3+ years live event experience within an agency environment
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic with an upbeat attitude
• Excited by new challenges and hungry for success
• Ability to handle multiple accounts with conflicting priorities
• Able to use initiative and be proactive in their approach
• Ability to guide and support less experienced team members
If you are an experiences event producer don't hesitate to get in touch. This is a long-standing client of Forward Role, one who candidates thoroughly enjoy working for, this role won't be vacant long!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.