£27k - 30k per year
Events and Hospitality Manager
This must be the best the best Events and Hospitality Manager opportunity on the market right now!!
I’m working with a disruptive world leading manufacturer to find a highly driven and highly organised events and hospitality professional with a track record of delivering inspiring corporate events.
You will manage customer experience trips from inception to execution including pitching new ideas to the senior management team. Experience in delivering these events is essential. The customer trips will be to partner football clubs and races.
This is a permanent role paying around £30k and will be based between St Helens and Warrington.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Develop and execute the annual plan for customer trips and hospitality
- Plan travel and accommodation for corporate events, customer trips and tradeshows
- Maximise the budget to ensure long lasting customer relationships with exciting events
- Work with sales and marketing to promote the brand and products at events
- Manage the budgets
- Work with suppliers to ensure a high level of service
- Previous experience in an events and hospitality roll is essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in the manufacturing or automotive sector would be useful
- Experience managing corporate events and travel
- Energetic and passionate about driving sales and building customer relationships
- Well organised and a strong planner
- Strong presentation and communications skills
- Able to adapt to different business environments
- Willing to travel
Around £30,000 plus bonus and benefits
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.