£28k - 34k per year + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a leading manufacturer in the automotive sector and they’re looking for a client-facing Events Manager to join their busy and growing team.
- Working with the senior management team to develop and execute an annual plan which enables the organisation to deliver exceptional brand events, partner events, and customer trips both in the UK and abroad
- Assisting the sales and marketing teams to promote the brands and products through seminars and product demonstration events
- Managing and maximising the budget to deliver meaningful and long-lasting customer relationships through memorable events
- Ensuring events related rights attached to our partnership agreements are well executed and planned (e.g. hospitality packages at sports events)
- Working with the marketing team to maximise communication and promotion of trips and events through targeted ad campaigns, social media, and PR activities.
- Budget management – working with finance to ensure spend is properly planned and managed
- Planning the travel and accommodation for corporate events, customer trips and trade shows
- Negotiating with suppliers and third parties to obtain the highest levels of service and value
- Experience in managing and hosting small to mid-size and large scale corporate/customer events
- Experience in managing and hosting trade show events
- Energetic and passionate about driving sales and building customer relationships
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- An enthusiasm for events within the automotive and sporting sectors
- Have a personable and confident approach to working closely with partners and clients to solidify the relationships
- Adaptable to working in different business environments
- Ability to embrace change, be reactive and proactive
- Willingness to travel (UK and abroad)
- Willingness to work outside of normal office hours as the events dictate
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.