£28k - 32k per year
Logistics Event Manager
Event Agency, Manchester, 28-32k
Forward Role are currently partnered with an Events agency in Manchester who are looking to grow the team. As we all know, events are back and here to stay!!
So what a better way to celebrate than by adding a new addition to the team...
We are looking for someone who can come in and get involved from day one, you’ll need agency experience working with multiples clients...
What will the role look like?
No day will be the same of course, but some of the things to expect are:
- Lead on the logistic side of all events, including live events and hybrid events
- Working closely with different teams and partners to build bespoke delegate management systems
- Staff planning and management
- Negotiating with suppliers and third parties
- Working to different allocated budgets for all things logistics
- On-site delivery (Logistics related)
- You will represent the business from a logistics point of view attending client meetings
- Attending Events
In return you will be joining a leading Agency, who are working with some great household names, and very reputable brands. This role will also allow you to have a clear progression plan in order to never feel stagnant in your role.
You will have a hybrid model, which will allow flexibility to work from home, and many more perks.
Want to find out more?
Feel like this could be the next step for you?
I’d love to tell you more.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.