£25k - 30k per year
over 2 years ago
Faculty Marketing Officer
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a busy faculty marketing department in Manchester, they need a Faculty Marketing Officer which they are recruiting on a 2 year contract.
This role will support the delivery of the marketing strategy aimed at recruiting the next generation of undergraduates and postgraduates. This role suit someone with experience in campaign delivery, market research techniques, email marketing, events and digital marketing.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Deliver the student recruitment marketing plan for UG and PG students across national and international markets
- Measure and report of the campaign success
- Deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns across on and offline channels
- Work with the communications team to ensure the type and timing of communications are effective and consistent
- Deliver email marketing campaigns to increase retention of students from initial enquiries
- Stay of any market changes that may impact wider marketing strategy
- Promote events through various channels
- Proven experience working in a busy marketing department is essential
- Experience working in the education sector would be preferable but not essential
- Excellent copywriting skills and ability to deliver top-quality written communications for digital and print platforms
- Experience in marketing research and competitor analysis to inform wider marketing activity
- Understanding of effective marketing and communications channels across online and print
- Experience managing social media channels
- Able to form relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Knowledge of Abobe packages would help but is not essential
£25,000 to £30,000 per annum
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.