We are working with one of the North’s fastest growing fashion brands to find an incredibly talented illustrator to join their expanding team. We are looking for someone who has a true passion for illustrating “dark” and “urban” designs, to collaborate hand in hand with creative and fashion designers. If you’re searching for a role where your illustrations will be showcased on garments in retailers worldwide, then we have the job for you.
What will you be doing?
- Working alongside creative and fashion designers, to create conceptual illustrations across menswear and womenswear
- Designing a library of graphics that can be edited and worked on for branding pieces across all apparel and marketing collateral
- Teaming up with the Head of Design to ensure that all designs follow the company brand guidelines and profile
- Working with the Production Manager to make sure that your designs meet quality standards for production
- Juggle multiple projects, prioritise workload and meet all deadlines
What are we looking for?
- A talented urban illustrator with a book showcasing these dark/urban examples
- Degree in illustration or related subject is ideal
- Industry experience in fashion illustration is a bonus
- Strong skills with Adobe CC, in particular Illustrator and Photoshop
If this sounds of interest, please feel free to contact Faye on 07467943030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £18k - 23k per year
Have you ever wanted to work in the fashion industry and see your designs showcased on garments in retailers worldwide? I have an exciting opportunity for a talented Illustrator with a "dark" or "urban" portfolio to work with one of the North's fastest growing fashion brands as they grow from str...
- £22k - 27k per year
I'm working with an exciting tech company who are looking for a Junior Digital Designer to join their team in Liverpool. With ambitious plans to grow over the next 12 months this will be their first designer to join the team and there will be loads of scope for growth and is a brilliant opportuni...
- £25k - 30k per year
We've partnered with a growing e-commerce company based in East Lancashire who are looking for a talented digital designer. They've been going from strength to strength recently and have loads of creative scope as you'll be working on their range of brands under their umbrella. Working closely wi...
- £18k - 22k per year
Are you a junior videographer with over a year in industry experience? Are you looking to join an established company within a busy creative studio? We've partnered with a well known manchester business in Trafford who are looking for a talented videographer to join their creative team. You'll be...