£20k - 25k per year
7 months ago
We are working with one of the North’s fastest growing fashion brands to find an incredibly talented illustrator to join their expanding team. We are looking for someone who has a true passion for illustrating “dark” and “urban” designs, to collaborate hand in hand with creative and fashion designers. If you’re searching for a role where your illustrations will be showcased on garments in retailers worldwide, then we have the job for you.
What will you be doing?
- Working alongside creative and fashion designers, to create conceptual illustrations across menswear and womenswear
- Designing a library of graphics that can be edited and worked on for branding pieces across all apparel and marketing collateral
- Teaming up with the Head of Design to ensure that all designs follow the company brand guidelines and profile
- Working with the Production Manager to make sure that your designs meet quality standards for production
- Juggle multiple projects, prioritise workload and meet all deadlines
What are we looking for?
- A talented urban illustrator with a book showcasing these dark/urban examples
- Degree in illustration or related subject is ideal
- Industry experience in fashion illustration is a bonus
- Strong skills with Adobe CC, in particular Illustrator and Photoshop
If this sounds of interest, please feel free to contact Faye on 07467943030 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.