£30k - 38k per year
3 months ago
Forward Role are working with an exciting and forward thinking ecommerce business in Manchester. Due to continued growth and investment in the data function, they are recruiting a Forecasting Analyst to join the expanding, dynamic team. There is endless room for personal/technical growth and development through the business.
As a Forecasting Analyst, you will be developing complex forecasting models to support the business and its partners to plan and deliver to the highest standard. You will be working with large, complex data from all departments and external market and geographic data, and providing insight to accurately predicted and plan sales.
Role & responsibilities:
- Build and maintain complex forecasting models
- Providing a holistic view of the full trading history and using this insight for future forecasting
- Working with huge data sets across marketing, operations, sales and linking this with external market, trends and geographical data
- Providing insight to support client and partner strategy
- Delivering accurate daily, weekly and monthly forecasts
Skills & experience:
- Previous experience in a forecasting or modelling analytical role
- Proven ability to produce complex, statistical models
- Advanced user of SQL, R or Python
- Alteryx experience is desirable
- Ability to work with large complex databases
- Delivering insight and making recommendations
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.