Manchester City Centre
5 months ago
Freelance Bid Manager
A leading law firm in Manchester is looking for a Freelance Bids Manager to cover a maternity cover for 12 months. If you have experience of managing bids in this sector I’d love to hear from you!
You will be managing bids around £250k+ with the aim to grow top line revenue. The role involves driving the bids processes and delivering quality. You will be joining a high performing national bids team.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
About the business:
A leading global law firm with a reputation as a forward thinking business
- Support the business and lawyers in developing winning bid documentation
- Plan and manage the bid from start to finish
- Qualify and quantify all opportunities to gage cost and success
- Develop themes and visuals of presentation to ensure success
- Awareness of challenges in the bids environment
- Promote compliance across the team and all channels
- Undertake win:loss reviews
- Drive weekly team meetings to asses pipeline
- Previous experience in a bids role is essential
- Experience in the legal sector is preferable but essential, if you have bids experience get in touch
- Proven ability to deliver success in a bids environment
- Able to work to deadlines
- Attention to detail is essential
- You must be able to commute to Manchester
A competitive salary
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.