Freelance Bid Manager
A leading law firm in Manchester is looking for a Freelance Bids Manager to cover a maternity cover for 12 months. If you have experience of managing bids in this sector I’d love to hear from you!
You will be managing bids around £250k+ with the aim to grow top line revenue. The role involves driving the bids processes and delivering quality. You will be joining a high performing national bids team.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (email@example.com)
About the business:
A leading global law firm with a reputation as a forward thinking business
- Support the business and lawyers in developing winning bid documentation
- Plan and manage the bid from start to finish
- Qualify and quantify all opportunities to gage cost and success
- Develop themes and visuals of presentation to ensure success
- Awareness of challenges in the bids environment
- Promote compliance across the team and all channels
- Undertake win:loss reviews
- Drive weekly team meetings to asses pipeline
- Previous experience in a bids role is essential
- Experience in the legal sector is preferable but essential, if you have bids experience get in touch
- Proven ability to deliver success in a bids environment
- Able to work to deadlines
- Attention to detail is essential
- You must be able to commute to Manchester
A competitive salary
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £30k - 40k per year
Bid Manager Professional Services (Legal) £30,000 - £40,000 plus benefits Manchester City Centre The Bid Manager will sit within the operational bid team and report to Head of department of this growing law firm in manchester. They will generate high quality, persuasive business development mater...
- £50k - 55k per year
Senior Bid Manager Professional Services – Manchester City Centre £50,000 to £55,000 + Benefits This is a great opportunity for an experienced bid manager to step into a bigger role with a Global firm. You will have influence over the firm wide approach to pitching, whilst retaining a hands-on ap...
- £35k - 40k per year
CRM Manager £35,000 - £40,000 Manchester An exciting opportunity has arisen for a CRM Manager within an award winning property organisation in Manchester. The company has a strong heritage in the region and you will be part of a growing new marketing team. You will be a strong marketing communica...
- Manchester City Centre
- £27k - 30k per year
Marketing Manager Manchester City Centre Agency Salary up to £30,000 DOE We are working closely with one of Manchester’s most exciting agencies in their search for a new Marketing Manager. You will play an integral part of their growth in 2019 through a targeted, multi-channel approach. A rare op...