Freelance Events Specialist
I have just begun working with a very exciting events agency in Cheshire who put on unique events for some of the UKs most recognisable brands.
Due to growth and a big demand for their services they are looking for Freelance Events Specialists for varies projects they are working on. If you have experience working in an events agency then get in touch as they are looking for support from Coordinator to Director level.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (email@example.com)
- You will assist with the planning, communication and delivery of clients events
- Establishing relationships with various clients and offering custom and quality service
- Delivering on the production of the event
- Ensuring the events success is measured
- Responsibility of the event from conception to implementation
- Deliver proposals, event management and planning service, travel, accommodation, restaurant booking and any special requirements for guests
- Identify opportunities for future events
- Regularly deliver reports and cost analysis for relevant managers
- You must have experience working in an events agency
- You must have hands on experience managing events from conception to implementation
- Able to form lasting relationships quickly and effectively with people at all levels
- Strong time management ability
- Having completed interim freelance work before would be benficial
A competitive salary
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Market related
I’ve partnered with a leading global integrated marketing agency in Manchester to find 2x Freelance Account Director to help with projects for some of their biggest retail brands. This is role will suit someone with experience deliver full mix marketing campaigns with strengths in account managem...
- £30k - 35k per year
Events Manager Up to £35,000 East Manchester Forward Role are working with one of the largest educational resource providers in the UK with their search for an Events Manager. They are looking for a customer centric events manager to work closely with the Marketing team and be responsible for pla...
- £35k - 40k per year
CRM Manager £35,000 - £40,000 Manchester An exciting opportunity has arisen for a CRM Manager within an award winning property organisation in Manchester. The company has a strong heritage in the region and you will be part of a growing new marketing team. You will be a strong marketing communica...
- Market related
Marketing Manager Leeds - Tech Sector Salary £DOE + Benefits This is a brilliant opportunity for a B2B lead generation experienced marketer to make the move in to a senior position within a market leading business. You will take the lead of the marketing team to drive lead generation across multi...