£150 - 230 per day
5 months ago
Freelance Events Specialist
I have just begun working with a very exciting events agency in Cheshire who put on unique events for some of the UKs most recognisable brands.
Due to growth and a big demand for their services they are looking for Freelance Events Specialists for varies projects they are working on. If you have experience working in an events agency then get in touch as they are looking for support from Coordinator to Director level.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You will assist with the planning, communication and delivery of clients events
- Establishing relationships with various clients and offering custom and quality service
- Delivering on the production of the event
- Ensuring the events success is measured
- Responsibility of the event from conception to implementation
- Deliver proposals, event management and planning service, travel, accommodation, restaurant booking and any special requirements for guests
- Identify opportunities for future events
- Regularly deliver reports and cost analysis for relevant managers
- You must have experience working in an events agency
- You must have hands on experience managing events from conception to implementation
- Able to form lasting relationships quickly and effectively with people at all levels
- Strong time management ability
- Having completed interim freelance work before would be benficial
A competitive salary
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.