£25k - 33k per year
We are looking for a French Digital Marketing Manager to take ownership of our French websites for a fast moving eCommerce client based in South Manchester.
It is a diverse role that relies on your having a good understanding of localised online buyer behaviour and the ability to understand how to analyse traffic, trends and then generate more relevant traffic with your knowledge and experience in the various channels such as Paid Search, SEO, Email Marketing, Social Media and Affiliation.
As the French Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Daily monitoring of data and managing KPIs for all e-commerce metrics.
- In tandem with our PPC team - monitoring performance, suggesting ad adjustments for promotions, monitoring PLA competition.
- Working with our agency to grow the French affiliate campaign with our agency. Supporting where necessary.
- Alongside our CRM Manager, launching automated and marketing emails.
- Social - both paid and organic - working alongside the content team to continue to grow all areas of the social marketing plan.
- Working closely with the marketing team to action promotions live onsite and providing a strong and consistent user experience.
- Supporting the International Trading Manager and the wider Digital Marketing Team with the ongoing international rollouts.
If you believe you have the following skills we would love to hear from you:
- Proven experience of devising and implementing strategic marketing campaigns within all or some of the following channels; SEO, PPC, Email Marketing and Affiliation.
- Strong time management skills and an ability to manage multiple channels at once.
- Proven track record of managing KPIs and ROI effectively.
- Fluent French speaker.
- Experience in health, beauty or well being would be advantageous.
- Can communicate and work well with a wide range of people, and able to negotiate and network effectively internally and externally.
- A good understanding of e-commerce in French speaking market.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.