£22k - 30.7k per year
almost 2 years ago
Are you an experienced and French speaking Digital SEO Executive looking for a new challenge?
If you’re a fluent French speaking Digital SEO Executive, then this is a great opportunity to join one of the world’s leading eCommerce fashion brands to be based out of their office in central Paris. You will deliver and implement the organic search marketing strategy across on page, off page, content creation and outreach for the businesses French website and to continue to grow the French territory.
You will have the responsibility in growing the organic search reach and acquire new customers and maximise performance of the existing customer base mainly through on / off-page SEO campaigns and strategies. In his role you will be responsible for the SEO performance for the French territory and you’ll need very strong experience in SEO, content and outreach campaign management, planning and execution will be essential.
Responsibilities of the SEO Content Executive:
- Delivery of International SEO strategy and outlook
- Develop, implement, and deliver sustainable SEO campaigns to meet traffic volume targets
- Conduct extensive keyword research using market leading tools such as Google Adwords, Hitwise, SEMrush etc
- Lead for SEO on offsite and onsite campaigns in the French market
- Work closely with the editorial team to ensure that existing content on the site is compliant
- Use Google analytics, SEMrush, Webmaster tools or similar to spot trends, issues and opportunities
- Provide detailed analysis on campaigns and their impact on traffic and overall organic revenue
SEO Executive Key Skills:
- Proven SEO experience
- Experience in influencer marketing with a passion for blogs and fashion
- Experience delivering SEO campaigns
- Experience in working with Social Media
- Ability to conduct SEO analysis across backlinks, analytics, influencers
- Experience of working with large volumes of data
- Experienced in using Google Analytics
- Extensive knowledge of Google Webmaster Tools and Bing Webmaster Tools
- Experienced in using Buzzstream, SeoMoz, advanced webranking tools or similar SEO tools
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.