One of our largest Ecommerce clients is currently looking for a Front-End Developer to join them in a period of rapid growth. As part of this team based in North London, you will be building and designing websites and apps as well as managing a small team of developers.
- Build responsive web pages, other web collateral and occasionally emails
- Pushing boundaries and ensuring the site is at the forefront of design and experience
- Using analysis to help improve customer journey and drive sales
- Maintaining brand guidelines across the sites
- Liaise directly with marketing and web trading teams
- Oversee and help with creative work of more junior members of the team
- Advanced knowledge of HTML5/CSS3 and building responsive websites
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- A real passion for web design and build with experience in responsive email build
- Great communication and team management with a positive attitude to their work
This is an exciting opportunity for a Digital Designer with a passion for their industry to develop their career at an Ecommerce giant!
Get in touch with me on 07909 801 870 or email@example.com to find out more.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Central London
- £26k - 35k per year
We have the pleasure of working for an amazing agency based in West London, to find an ambitious designer to join their ever growing, vibrant team. The agency over the past two months have won 11 pitches and there’s no stopping them now. This fully integrated agency work with global FMCG, Retail ...
- £38k - 45k per year
We are working with a growing agency in South London to search for an exceptional UX Designer, who is knowledgeable about UI design and has a passion about responsive designs across web and mobile. The agency are rapidly increasing in size and with that, they are attracting global brands to help ...
- £30k - 35k per year
One of our largest Ecommerce clients is currently looking for a Digital Designer to join them in a period of rapid growth. As part of this team based in North London, you will be providing exciting designs across multiple platforms with multiple brands seen by thousands of customers on a daily ba...
- £35k - 45k per year
I'm excited to be working with a Retail start-up who are looking for a UX/UI Designer to join their growing team in London. As the UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for ensuring an all-round exceptional Experience across the company’s digital outlets. In return you will be able to work as p...