£35k - 40k per year
almost 2 years ago
One of our largest Ecommerce clients is currently looking for a Front-End Developer to join them in a period of rapid growth. As part of this team based in North London, you will be building and designing websites and apps as well as managing a small team of developers.
- Build responsive web pages, other web collateral and occasionally emails
- Pushing boundaries and ensuring the site is at the forefront of design and experience
- Using analysis to help improve customer journey and drive sales
- Maintaining brand guidelines across the sites
- Liaise directly with marketing and web trading teams
- Oversee and help with creative work of more junior members of the team
- Advanced knowledge of HTML5/CSS3 and building responsive websites
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- A real passion for web design and build with experience in responsive email build
- Great communication and team management with a positive attitude to their work
This is an exciting opportunity for a Digital Designer with a passion for their industry to develop their career at an Ecommerce giant!
Get in touch with me on 07909 801 870 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.