£30k - 35k per year + Benefits
Front End Developer – HTML / CSS
My client is looking for a Front End Developer to join the team on a permanent basis, working on a number of digital based projects as well as creating new applications/features from scratch. Working within a team of problem solvers using technologies to provide new ways for clients to answer questions and becoming a trusted digital partner.
- Designing and implementing new features, functionality and experiences
- Implementing responsive UIs from a brief, wireframes or designs
- Ensuring best practices in terms of refactoring, debugging and writing clean, maintainable code
- Producing highly performant, stable and compliant web pages
- Excellent understanding of front-end technologies and industry best practices
- Strong track record of delivering, robust, maintainable and performant websites
- Ability to understand HTML/CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure a consistent experience across all devices, platforms and browsers
- Strong understanding of responsive design, semantic HTML, accessibility (WCAG) and technical SEO
- Experience of front-end development tools, build pipelines and automation
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.