Front End Developer
Hybrid working - 2-3 days in the office per week
Forward Role has exclusively partnered with the Regatta Group, helping them find and secure the best talent to achieve their ambitious digital growth plans.
Regatta's purpose is to enable people to live happier and healthier lives through great times spent outdoors. Their mission is to be Europe's favourite outdoor clothing, footwear and equipment brand. Their vision is to sell great quality, well-designed, well-priced and well-marketed products.
The Group Front-End Developer is responsible for building innovative user journeys across all Regatta Group brand sites and territories. This position will play an important role in the Design & Experience team, which define and deliver new front-end user features, experiences and templates and continuously optimise user journeys.
This is a great opportunity for a Front End Developer to join an established brand. You will be a key part of the research, planning and implementation of engaging front-end experiences. Whilst working collaboratively with key stakeholders to align business objectives.
- Highly accessible and intuitive front-end user experience, delivered across all Group brand sites, which drives conversion rates, customer engagement and overall improved performance.
- Highly structured and consistent front-end templates, including campaigns, blogs, emails etc.
- To collaborate with Digital Design, UX/UI and back-end Development teams on both new projects and day-to-day activities
- Well executed plan(s) which delivers highly performant sites, regularly using benchmark tools (e.g. Lighthouse), taking the lead to report on and share results, leading to further improvement actions
- Excellent working relationships with cross-functional teams, to deliver leading front-end experiences e.g. Digital Content & Marketing teams, Digital Design, Technology and wider business teams
What we need from you:
- 2 years+ experience working in front end development teams
- Version control frameworks e.g. Github
- Reinforce and act as an ambassador for the Company Values
- Use initiative and take ownership of difficult and challenging situations when required
- Great attention to detail
- Flexible and willing to meet the needs of the business
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.