Front End Developer, Preston,
* Develop front-ends of existing websites to provide best UX experience.
* Work in a team of both technical and non-technical people.
* Be active in the design process, sometimes coming up with designs.
* Convert designs into cross-device compatible web pages.
* Working with PHP primarily to enable integrating designs.
* Extensive experience with responsive design.
* Good eye for the design of ecommerce websites as well as the layout of webpages.
* Intermediate level of skill with PHP, MySQL and OOP and willing to learn more.
* Fundamental understanding of UX design and the importance of IA.
* A good understanding of optimising websites for speed.
* Source control experience
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.