£55k - 65k per year
4 months ago
I'm excited to be working with a large E-commerce company, who are looking for a Front-End Web Designer to join their growing team in Central London. In this role you'll be working across both Design and Development, combining your strong abilities in Digital Design with building and implementing code across both desktop and app.
- Designing web-based content aimed at maximising the conversion of users
- Designing marketing materials such as web-and-email campaigns and newsletters, aimed at maximising reader engagement
- Introducing E-commerce strategies and techniques to enhance the user experience
- Presenting your work to both internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Working with front-end developers to implement the design
- 4+ years’ experience in an E-commerce or Retail environment
- Entrepreneurial in spirit, proactive and innovative
- Ability to wireframe with experience in Photoshop
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Designer with strong Front-End Developer skills to work in an exclusive hybrid role.
If this sounds like something you'd like to be a part of, apply below, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give me a call on 07 909 801 870 for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.