Manchester City Centre
£25k - 30k per year
almost 2 years ago
German Speaking Events Executive
I’m working with a top law firm in Manchester to find a German Speaking Events Executive to cover 12 month maternity leave. You will deliver a range of events from internal to awards ceremonies and conferences.
- Creating an events brief and sourcing venues
- Negotiating the best prices for venue
- Ensure events are run to a high standard
- Work with wider marketing and PR teams
- Work with internal stakeholders across the business and at all levels to ensure the event delivers for them
- Ensure the brand is represented to the highest standard during events
- Creative new ideas for events
- Responsibility for the event budget
- Occasional travel to various events within UK and Europe.
- Proven experience delivering events is essential
- Able to speak German fluently
- Knowledge of organising training and L&D events;
- Good event operational skills, including seminars, conferences and client entertainment;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook;
- Clear and concise written and oral communication skills;
- The ability to build working relationships with a range of people at all levels including key stakeholders;
- A good multi-tasker with the ability to prioritise and manage tight deadlines;
- Meticulous attention to detail, exceptional standard of delivery and service across all events within remit.
A competitive salary
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.