German Speaking Events Executive
I’m working with a top law firm in Manchester to find a German Speaking Events Executive to cover 12 month maternity leave. You will deliver a range of events from internal to awards ceremonies and conferences.
- Creating an events brief and sourcing venues
- Negotiating the best prices for venue
- Ensure events are run to a high standard
- Work with wider marketing and PR teams
- Work with internal stakeholders across the business and at all levels to ensure the event delivers for them
- Ensure the brand is represented to the highest standard during events
- Creative new ideas for events
- Responsibility for the event budget
- Occasional travel to various events within UK and Europe.
- Proven experience delivering events is essential
- Able to speak German fluently
- Knowledge of organising training and L&D events;
- Good event operational skills, including seminars, conferences and client entertainment;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook;
- Clear and concise written and oral communication skills;
- The ability to build working relationships with a range of people at all levels including key stakeholders;
- A good multi-tasker with the ability to prioritise and manage tight deadlines;
- Meticulous attention to detail, exceptional standard of delivery and service across all events within remit.
A competitive salary
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £16k per year
Account Executive - Events Agency Stockport/South Manchester Starting Salary of £16,000 An exciting opportunity for someone looking to get in to the events agency world. You could be a graduate with a relevant degree wanting to get on the career ladder or an experienced account executive wanting ...
- Greater Manchester
- Market related
Freelance Event Account Manager South Manchester Agency £Competitive Day Rate - DOE Become an Events Manager with this fun, driven and passionate community of like-minded individuals focused on creating unique engagement experiences. They believe in designing and developing impactful ways to tell...
- £25k - 30k per year
Event Account Manager Events Agency Cheshire £25,000 - £30,000 (neg, depending on experience) Job ID: 38856 Become an Events Manager with this fun, driven and passionate community of like-minded individuals focused on creating unique engagement experiences. They believe in designing and developin...
- £20k - 26k per year
Marketing Executive £20,000 - £26,000 plus benefits Warrington The Marketing Executive will be responsible for devising, briefing, executing and reporting on a variety of online and offline marketing campaigns for multiple brands within this award winning group of companies. This will have a stro...