£30k - 60k per year
0161 914 8499
about 2 years ago
Forward Role Recruitment Technology Division is recruiting on behalf of an award-winning partner to local and international organisations who deliver digital solutions across multiple sectors and markets.
Due to rapid growth, global success and an ever-increasing customer base, they are looking to strengthen their technical capability within the organisation. To support this, they are looking to hire multiple GIS Developers who will be key contributors to the technology transformation teams.
Do you want to be part of something special?
As a business, what makes them truly unique are their behaviours and values. They have a culture, which believes their people are their biggest asset. Developing and investing in their people is key to their success.
In return for your services, the successful GIS Developer can expect a salary payable to £60k plus bonus and package and a fun, dynamic environment with a variety of challenging projects and access to the latest technologies to fully push the boundaries.
The successful GIS developer will require:
- ESRI server – ArcGIS server 10.4 or later
- ESRI server – ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6.x
- ESRI server – ArcGIS portal
- ESRI desktop tools – ArcGIS 10.4 or later
- Geocortex – Geocortex essentials 4.6.2 and Geocortex viewer 2.7 or later
- Strong knowledge of ASP.NET MVC
- Proficient in C#
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented programming
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience MS Visual Studio 2010
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (TFS)
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to work on exciting projects for an exciting business, which prides itself on being the best employer around.
To apply, please forward an updated CV ASAP, or for more details please contact Mike Rhodes on email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.