£100k- 120k per year
7557 396 272
6 months ago
Our client is a global Online Gaming business, looking for a strategic and innovative Head of Brand to join their office in Central London.
Responsible for the global brand and communications strategy for the various brands within the business, you will drive your team to own brand differentiation through above-the-line advertising, social media, sponsorships, partnerships and PR.
You will be experienced in successfully leading on multiple brand marketing campaigns and managing and delivering Brand ATL and/or TTL Campaigns. Working closely with the Insights team, you will identify customer segments by market and brand in order to strategically target the right customers with the right message. One of the key purposes of the role will be to ensure that the tone of voice remains relevant and that each brand is consistent and localised where necessary.
Some of the key accountabilities will include:
- The execution of the communication plan for each brand in multiple territories.
- Working with the Insights team to use customer segmentation to ensure effective, targeted communication.
- Using offline media to position the brand and safeguarding the visual identity of the brand ensuring that it remains consistent globally, while localising where relevant.
- Managing the “tone of voice” of all brands, ensuring they remain relevant to target audiences.
- Working with the Head of Digital to ensure that all marketing campaigns are fully integrated.
- Managing Social Media, Consumer PR, Communications, Sponsorships and Media Buying.
If you’re interested, please get in touch – email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.