Our client is a multichannel retail giant and is a sought after company operating on a global scale. They are a market leader and due to continued expansion they are seeking a new Global Head of PPC to continue to drive the company and its brands growth through Paid Search as this is a key channel behind their performance. The Head of Paid Search will be responsible for handling one of the largest Paid Search spends around and it will involve leading a team of PPC experts across multiple brands and territories. They are located outside Manchester City Centre and have state of the art offices with loads of great facilities on site.
The Head of Paid Search will be responsible for handling one of the largest Paid Search spends around and it will involve leading a team of PPC experts across multiple brands and territories. Key stakeholder management across various divisions within the company is central to this role. This is a glorious opportunity to operate at the cutting edge of innovation from a Paid Search perspective.
The main duties of the Global Head of PPC:
- You will be responsible for managing a team of highly skilled Paid Search Managers, Executives and Assistants to ensure Paid Search campaigns are planned & executed in line with strategy to drive business results across multiple product lines and revenues and new customer acquisition growth by territory and brand
- Maintaining and evolving all aspects of paid search activity from planning to reporting on campaigns across numerous search engines and markets on an ongoing basis to ensure KPIs are met
- Manage multi-million pound annual global Paid Search budget
- Drive long term strategic, and where necessary technical requirements for both Text Ads and Shopping/Product Listing Ad channels to relevant internal teams
- Identify and explore new opportunities within the Paid Search landscape that are relevant for the brand e.g. audience targeting, new platforms, new competitor insight tools, new search engine features
- Work with key internal stakeholders & departments to ensure strategic imperatives are met & relevant organisational goals are factored into Paid Search
- Work with Insight & Analytics teams to improve and evolve measurement, tracking, and data management platforms to gain deeper insight into impact of Paid Search operations
As their Global Head of PPC you will ideally have the following experience:
- Outstanding analytical skills, with ability to interpret test results & draw conclusions
- Strong communicator, able to extract & explain insight from detailed reporting to peers & senior stakeholders
- Passionate and driven leader, who demonstrates and transfer to the team their enthusiasm for PPC & Digital Marketing
- Relationship skills to establish strong working relationships with existing PPC agencies & internal stakeholders
- Strong business judgment & decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritise, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- Creative and innovative thinker who can help attain first-mover advantage and maintain competitive edge in paid search landscape
- Comfortable creating presentations & presenting to senior management
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Greater Manchester
- £45k - 50k per year
We have a fantastic opportunity for a strong marketer in Paid Search to join our progressive and expanding business, this key role within our well respected and talented marketing team is at the forefront of driving the performance of our digital attraction strategies. If you live and breathe dig...
- £25k - 33k per year
Forward Role Digital is looking to help a prestigious eCommerce business in Bolton to recruit a new Paid Search Manager (PPC) to join their digital marketing team. Our Client is an international retailer operating from their head office in Bolton, where you’ll be looking to maximising the ROI thr...
- Manchester City Centre
- £45k - 55k per year
Head of Content Manchester City Centre £45,000 - £55,000 Forward Role are currently working with one of the fastest growing tech businesses in the North, growing from 50 employees to 200 employees in less than a year. This is the ideal time to be joining the business as the growth won't be stoppi...
- £70k - 100k per year
There is an exciting opportunity as the Head of eCommerce to be the commercial lead of the team, tasked with the continuation of growth, driving online demand and ensuring the delivery of the best possible customer experience throughout their journey. The successful candidate will have a strong c...