£70k - 75k per year
6 months ago
Our client is a multichannel retail giant and is a sought after company operating on a global scale. They are a market leader and due to continued expansion they are seeking a new Global Head of PPC to continue to drive the company and its brands growth through Paid Search as this is a key channel behind their performance. The Head of Paid Search will be responsible for handling one of the largest Paid Search spends around and it will involve leading a team of PPC experts across multiple brands and territories. They are located outside Manchester City Centre and have state of the art offices with loads of great facilities on site.
The Head of Paid Search will be responsible for handling one of the largest Paid Search spends around and it will involve leading a team of PPC experts across multiple brands and territories. Key stakeholder management across various divisions within the company is central to this role. This is a glorious opportunity to operate at the cutting edge of innovation from a Paid Search perspective.
The main duties of the Global Head of PPC:
- You will be responsible for managing a team of highly skilled Paid Search Managers, Executives and Assistants to ensure Paid Search campaigns are planned & executed in line with strategy to drive business results across multiple product lines and revenues and new customer acquisition growth by territory and brand
- Maintaining and evolving all aspects of paid search activity from planning to reporting on campaigns across numerous search engines and markets on an ongoing basis to ensure KPIs are met
- Manage multi-million pound annual global Paid Search budget
- Drive long term strategic, and where necessary technical requirements for both Text Ads and Shopping/Product Listing Ad channels to relevant internal teams
- Identify and explore new opportunities within the Paid Search landscape that are relevant for the brand e.g. audience targeting, new platforms, new competitor insight tools, new search engine features
- Work with key internal stakeholders & departments to ensure strategic imperatives are met & relevant organisational goals are factored into Paid Search
- Work with Insight & Analytics teams to improve and evolve measurement, tracking, and data management platforms to gain deeper insight into impact of Paid Search operations
As their Global Head of PPC you will ideally have the following experience:
- Outstanding analytical skills, with ability to interpret test results & draw conclusions
- Strong communicator, able to extract & explain insight from detailed reporting to peers & senior stakeholders
- Passionate and driven leader, who demonstrates and transfer to the team their enthusiasm for PPC & Digital Marketing
- Relationship skills to establish strong working relationships with existing PPC agencies & internal stakeholders
- Strong business judgment & decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritise, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- Creative and innovative thinker who can help attain first-mover advantage and maintain competitive edge in paid search landscape
- Comfortable creating presentations & presenting to senior management
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.