£18k - 19k per year + Excellent Benefits
0161 641 5545
over 1 year ago
Our client, a global B2B manufacturing business is looking to recruit a Global Marketing Assistant, reporting into the Head of Global Marketing, due to rapid recent growth.
- Digital: Upload blogs, new stories, new product information and general updates on the main website.
- Creative: Use Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign/Adobe Premiere Pro to create impactful imagery for Social and other marketing communications such online & offline campaigns. Create GIFs from product images using online resources.
- Social: Prepare and upload content for the platforms we currently use via Social Media management platforms. This requires researching the latest topics, thinking creatively & strategically to increase the number of followers, level of online engagement & lead generation.
- Content Writing: Write creative, engaging, on-topic blogs adhering to communication guidelines.
- Internal Communications: Support all activities related to internal engagement, which would include idea generation, creating posters, participating in events to ensure everything runs smoothly, and content creation that can be used for PR purposes afterwards.
- Other: Supporting the wider marketing team on an on-going basis.
Skills & Experience:
- Preferably educated to degree level in a marketing related subject with a least 1 year of marketing experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Adobe Premiere Pro
- Excellent writing skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- A self-starter, full of new ideas and ready to bring energy to the team, always striving for excellence.
- A highly motivated person who enjoys working in a faced-paced industry
- Strong marketing communication & presentation skills
- Strong relationship building skills across both internal and external stakeholders
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.