Our client, a global B2B manufacturing business is looking to recruit a Global Marketing Assistant, reporting into the Head of Global Marketing, due to rapid recent growth.
- Digital: Upload blogs, new stories, new product information and general updates on the main website.
- Creative: Use Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign/Adobe Premiere Pro to create impactful imagery for Social and other marketing communications such online & offline campaigns. Create GIFs from product images using online resources.
- Social: Prepare and upload content for the platforms we currently use via Social Media management platforms. This requires researching the latest topics, thinking creatively & strategically to increase the number of followers, level of online engagement & lead generation.
- Content Writing: Write creative, engaging, on-topic blogs adhering to communication guidelines.
- Internal Communications: Support all activities related to internal engagement, which would include idea generation, creating posters, participating in events to ensure everything runs smoothly, and content creation that can be used for PR purposes afterwards.
- Other: Supporting the wider marketing team on an on-going basis.
Skills & Experience:
- Preferably educated to degree level in a marketing related subject with a least 1 year of marketing experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Adobe Premiere Pro
- Excellent writing skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- A self-starter, full of new ideas and ready to bring energy to the team, always striving for excellence.
- A highly motivated person who enjoys working in a faced-paced industry
- Strong marketing communication & presentation skills
- Strong relationship building skills across both internal and external stakeholders
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £35k - 40k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 1 day ago
Our client, a leading Property Developer, is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to support their Birmingham portfolio. They’re looking for a truly brilliant Marketing Manager who will help create, develop and effectively implement their marketing and communications plans. What you’ll be doing...
- £21k - 24k per year
- Posted 4 days ago
Marketing Coordinator £21,000 - £24,000 Warrington This is a fantastic opportunity for a marketer with at least a year’s worth of marketing experience under their belt to take the next step. As part of this growing Marketing team, you will be working across a full marketing mix of lead generation...
- £30k - 36k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
Marketing Executive My client is a dynamic, fast-paced company with a huge presence nationwide. They’ve been established for over 30 years’ within the financial services industry and are looking to grow their presence internationally with the help of their marketing team. As a marketing executive...
- £20k - 25k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
MARKETING EXECUTIVE Introduction: A leading travel business in Chester has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive with experience in email marketing to join the business to cover a 9 month maternity cover contract, although there are permanent opportunities available on completion. Thi...