£90k - 100k per year
0161 914 8558
3 months ago
Global Marketing Director
B2C & B2B Software
£90,000 - £100,000 plus benefits
Nottinghamshire (Hybrid 3 days in)
A well-established software business in growth is looking for its first Marketing Director to continue to develop and drive marketing and to further accelerate the adoption of their innovative and award winning products globally. As a company that sells D2C online and also through App Stores, experience of ecommerce and App Store marketing would be a benefit, together with awareness and lead generation for both consumer and business customer bases.
The ideal candidate will be a proven marketing leader able to manage the complexities of global marketing strategies for a diverse customer base. With experience of growing companies through marketing, you will join a settled leadership team who collaborate well to achieve business goals and milestones.
- Collaborate with the CEO, respective teams and relevant stakeholders to develop, refine and enhance the global marketing strategy and deliverable plans.
- Drive the development of comprehensive marketing plans that align with business objectives and target market segments.
- Optimise all aspects of App Store marketing including app listings, in-app sales, trial conversion, onboarding and review generation.
- Use market research and customer insights, to continue to develop profiles, segmentation and enhanced targeting and relevance, identifying opportunities for growth and differentiation.
- Oversee the execution of marketing campaigns across multiple channels, ensuring consistent messaging and brand positioning.
- Increase reach in foreign markets through better localised content, marketing plans and working with local marketing agencies as required.
- Leverage your extensive knowledge of existing and new digital marketing channels to drive customer awareness, acquisition and retention
- Develop and implement strategies working with the existing team and agency for effective SEO, social marketing, content, email/CRM, and online advertising.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and emerging technologies, identifying innovative digital marketing, channels, developments, tools and opportunities to gain a competitive advantage.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders, such as content team, product experts, sales teams, and customer support, to align marketing efforts with overall business objectives.
- Manage relationships with external marketing partners and agencies, ensuring their deliverables align with our strategic goals and brand and marketing objectives, targets, performance and results.
- Conduct regular performance evaluations and provide feedback to agencies, ensuring maximum return on investment.
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Analyse marketing data and generate reports to provide insights and recommendations for optimising marketing performance.
- Regular reporting and present findings and results to the CEO senior and wider team and stakeholders, providing clear and concise updates, performance, development and results of marketing initiatives.
- Support team and add value with wider business and sales reports.
- Manage, mentor, and inspire a team of marketers, designers, and creatives, fostering a collaborative and high-performing culture.
- A proven Marketing Director level professional able to be an active member of a high performing leadership team
- Extensive knowledge and experience across all marketing channels, with a strong focus on digital channels.
- Demonstrated success in marketing to both B2B and B2C customers through various channels in the UK and Globally.
- Proven experience of delivering Global growth in previous positions