£40k - 48k per year + Bonus & Benefits
Our client is a leading international recruitment business who are looking for two Global Marketing Specialists to help support their continued growth into the Life Science and Renewables area.
These exciting roles offer the opportunity to join a diverse global team working closely with the global sales teams and the regional marketing teams to drive business success.
You will have the opportunity to get to understand a global business and specialize your knowledge to specific industries. You will have the support and freedom to act globally and build up a strong network internationally to help you execute your duties. It is an exciting business and as such you can play a key role helping your colleagues around the world achieve their goals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support and execute the marketing plans in-line with the global diversification sales strategy
- In doing so, you will be guided and supported by both global marketing and the business line management team
- Creation of marketing material for online and offline activities
- Support the planning & execution of business line marketing campaigns – with a strong focus on online channels including social media and website content.
- This will include supporting B2B marketing and attracting and retaining new talent
- Work within the forecasted budget and report on return on investment. (ROI)
- Continuous performance controlling on planned and executed marketing activities
- Work with intellectual data in order to help forecast and position successful sales opportunities and align with business marketing plans
- Successfully completed higher education or training connected to marketing – (Communications, Media and/or Economics)
- Professional experience in online marketing preferably within an international organization/company
- Understand how to plan and activate online marketing campaigns and manage these yourself
- Familiar with campaign data & analytics and have the ability to use this to improve current and future online campaigns
- Due to the global scope of the role native and/or fluent English is a must
- A strong organizer, confident dealing directly with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Creative drive and ability to structure and organize multiple projects and execute in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate goals clearly and have the confidence to voice concerns when necessary
- Hold high personal standards in regards to trust and reliability and recognize yourself as open minded person able to support remotely and work well within a diverse organization
- Experience in one of the following industries is highly desired: Recruitment, Renewable Energy or Life Sciences
- Strong team player
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.