£30k - 36k per year + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a global market-leading healthcare business and they are looking to recruit a Global Product Manager to support continued growth.
The Global Product Manager will support the business in delivering product excellence and in developing new customer-focused product initiatives across the portfolio to drive market share, sales, and margin growth.
- Support the Global Head of Product Category in establishing the strategy for pricing, messaging, packaging, and promotion of products.
- Educate internal and external stakeholders on product features and benefits (both online and offline)
- Train and support commercial teams on new products and features
- Create content (sales collateral, product videos, website copy, blog posts, etc.) to share product benefits and customer success with the world
- Develop and manage tools, content, and resources that enable the sales team to be more efficient and effective
- Craft messaging and positioning that will differentiate our product from the market
- Lead product launches and create content and launch campaigns to bring products to market
- Assist on sales and customer/distributor calls and visits in communicating product details, differentiation, cases studies, and success stories
- Understand customer needs and success stories, and share best practices with internal and external audiences
- Perform competitive and market research and keep the company up to date on trends and analyses to help us win more customers
- Test, measure, and optimize product marketing activities to have the greatest impact on the organisation
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies while working closely with commercial and engineering teams
- Support monthly and quarterly sales reports to measure success and identify opportunities for improvement
- Support the Global Head of Product Category in product and project development process through generation of ideas, identifying gaps in the product portfolio, defining market specifications and new product introductions
- Be responsible for post market surveillance in relation to new product introductions
- Work alongside procurement and operations to identify cost savings and product improvements
- Lead change control initiatives for product and process improvements that will positively impact the product category through sales growth or margin improvements
- Work alongside the regulatory and quality teams to ensure product compliance in the relevant markets
- Supervise, control and manage the assigned product group with regards to margin, sales, costs.
This is a summary of the key tasks and responsibilities and is not intended to be an exhaustive list. The job may change over time to reflect the changing needs of the organisation, as well as the personal development of the post holder.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- Previous experience in a commercial, marketing, sales, or product-based role (2-3 years)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent project management skills and experience working cross-functionally
- Detail-oriented and process driven with expertise in making data-driven decisions
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive and problem-solving mindset
- Office-based with travel as necessary
- Ability to speak another language is useful
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.