£40k - 55k per year
over 1 year ago
An ever-evolving and fast growing company based in Central Leeds, are looking to recruit a GoLang Developer (Happy to cross train Developers from Java/Python/Scala backgrounds), who is interested in working with huge amounts of collected data via their well-known website, which is visited over 1.5 million times per month.
The business who have a continuous ‘forward thinking’ mind-set. Require a GoLang Developer who can craft data-driven analytics products and services to their award winning, renowned website. The GoLang Developer will have the authority & autonomy to influence technical decisions, as well as be given creative freedom to on-board new technologies and express themselves.
Responsibilities of the GoLang Developer:
- Work with Data Analysts to turn prototypes into reusable modules for iterative development of data science projects.
- Write scalable, robust and testable code.
- Provide technical leadership on the execution of technical tasks.
- Identify opportunities for improvements (model development, internal data pipelines and frameworks).
- Involvement in every stage of the data product development lifecycle.
- Deployments of advanced analytics.
Skills and experience required for the GoLang Developer role:
- OOP experience – Preferably GoLang. (Happy to cross train those from Java/Scala/Python).
- Background in working with high volumes of data.
- Experience in implementing design patterns.
- Google BigQuery – NOT ESSENTIAL, but advantageous.
If you’re keen to work in a fluid environment, where you’ll have creative freedom to influence decisions and bring ideas to the table, then click apply today.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.