£20k - 25k per year
12 months ago
Graduate Data Analyst
Burnley - £20,000 - £25,000
Forward Role are working with a cutting edge B2B company based in Burnley. The business offer solutions to enterprise clients, helping them to reduce costs, through the use of data.
The innovative business are recruiting a CRM Data Analyst to join the team to manage the CRM database, ensuring the data is complete, accurate and meaningful.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate with strong Excel skills and experience working with large datasets, or a data professionals with up to 18 months expereince.
It’s a crucial role to the business, to ensure the sales team can access and utilise the data. You will be working closely with external data providers to ensure the lead generation teams are fed high-quality data to support campaigns. A Data Analyst is also responsible for providing actionable insights and tracking performance KPIs to present to the management team.
- Work closely with data providers to ensure the data is accurate and robust
- Manage the duplication of records and avoid any new duplicates
- Understanding campaign requirement, to create relevant segments and targeting strategies
- User management of CRM platform
- Investigating and correcting anomalies in the data
- Manage the CRM reporting and creating new reports
- Providing analysis and bespoke reporting to provide insight for management
Skills / experience:
- Recent grad / 18 months commercial experience
- Experience working with large data sets
- Advanced Excel skills
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.