£17k - 19k per year
0161 914 8499
12 months ago
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate to gain experience in a full mix marketing role. This rapidly growing retailer are looking for a Marketing Administrator to join the Marketing Assistant and Marketing Manager to develop the marketing campaigns and strategy. If you’re eager to learn, a great team player and have a working knowledge of marketing this could be a brilliant opportunity for you.
Note – You will need to be able to drive.
- Ability to create blogs, press releases and editorial pieces for B2B and B2C audiences – this includes strong idea generation and written skills
- Work with the Marketing Manager to ensure that all external marketing materials (editorial/advertorial/adverts/etc) are proofed before going to print
- Work from the Marketing Overview and Campaign Schedule to ensure the implementation of all campaigns
- Assist the Marketing Manager with creating monthly, quarterly & yearly updates
- Working with the Marketing Manager to support mobile app activity, including checking and responding to community posts
- Support the Marketing Manager with organising consumer and trade shows as well as customer demonstrations
- Have an excellent understanding of the company’s product ranges and the demographic of the brand
- Ad hoc administration duties to support the Marketing Manager & overall marketing team
- Relevant degree - Marketing or similar
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to analyse and identify trends
- Strong writing ability – content heavy role
- Excellent attention to detail
If you would like hear more please email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.