£20k - 220k per year
0161 914 8499
4 months ago
£20 – 22k
A great opportunity to join a fast-growing tour operator looking to recruit a Marketing Executive on a permanent basis. You will be highly organised and a team player as you will be working across many different areas of the business. This is a great opportunity for a marketer seeking a role including the whole marketing mix.
As a Marketing Executive you will undertake an array of tasks and responsibilities:
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing campaigns
- Co-ordinate and implement press advertising plans.
- Work with internal and external partners to create and produce brochures, direct mail and other marketing materials.
- Website updates and development including SEO.
- Write content for website, blogs, emails and DM
- Develop and manage the company’s e-shot programme and social media.
- Ensure all campaigns comply with GDPR regulations
- Manage a loyalty programme
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against budget and reporting against any variances
- Work with media agency on PPC
- Analyse data and report on it together with recommendations
Marketing Executive attributes:
- Ideally very passionate about travel and have a knowledge of Marketing
- Ideally graduate or graduate calibre
- Mastery of MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent written English and numerate
- Commercially astute requiring marketing expenditure to be quantified in terms of ROI
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adaptable to changes in the workload and key tasks.
- Strong team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Good geographical knowledge gained from travelling
If you’re keen to hear more about this fantastic opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.