£18k - 20k per year
Forward Role are excited to be working with an innovative Marketing and Analytics Agency based in Leeds. The agency offer high quality services across marketing, mail, print and data to an impressive client base.
The data team are growing and are recruiting a Graduate Insight Analyst. As an Insight Analyst, you play an integral role to the business - supporting the analytics development, planning and building campaigns and ensuring the best return on investment in order the help clients businesses thrive.
You will get stuck in from day one, analysing marketing campaigns and providing actionable insights and making recommendations to ensure future marketing has the highest impact.
You will learn and develop your statistical skills through building propensity models, cluster analysis, regression models, customer segmentation models and more.
- Collaboratively work with the account management team to help clients understand campaign performance and make recommendations/assist in planning future campaigns
- Providing in-depth analysis for pre and post campaign – ensuring each campaign has extensive impact
- Learn how to design and build propensity models and customer segmentation
- Identifying trends and in-depth analysis and turning this in to actionable and commercial customer strategy / insight
Skills / experience:
- Recent graduate in a numerical degree
- Must be highly analytical, numerical and an excellent problem solver
- Experience using modelling software/packages is desirable
- Experience manipulating data
- Knowledge of statistical techniques such as; clustering, regression, CHAID etc.
- Ability to present findings and technical information to a non-technical audience
- Interest in retail / shopping would be an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a business where data is the core and heart of the company. If you are interested, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.