£20k - 25k per year
0161 914 8499
about 2 years ago
I've got a great new role with a client of mine who are a market leader in their space, they boast great revenue and a worldwide scope and a growing number of designers in their team.
If you're a talented designer with over 2 years experience and a passion for consumer focused design then they could be great for you!
What you'll be doing:
- creating all graphics across print and web for their channels, from direct mail and email through to brochure design and large scale intergrated campaigns
- Follow the brand and design guidelines in place for each brand within the portfolio
- Follow testing strategy by executing campaigns, and recording results to facilitate decision-making regarding template amends/improvement
- Keep abreast of the market and product developments to ensure suppliers have key messages and focusses appropriately communicated
- Ensure work is produced in a timely manner, meeting all deadlines
- Execute all digital activity to support the objectives of the digital team
- Assist external suppliers in their creation of collateral to ensure it is on-brand
- Work with the broader Marketing and Product departments to ensure commercial objectives are met
What they're looking for:
- Minimum of 2 years’ design experience
- Proven ability to work across multiple media
- Able to follow brand guidelines to achieve creative objectives
- Ability to prioritise workload and be flexible in accordance with commercial requirements
- Strong attention to detail and consistency
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.