£28k - 32k per year
Manchester City Centre
£28,000-£32,000 PA (depending on experience)
Full Time, Permanent
Working with a market leading company within a very desirable sector, I’m on the search for a Mid-Weight Graphic Designer to join a disruptive, forward-thinking design team, with very ambitious plans for future growth.
In this role you will expected to work to an agency model, meeting tight deadlines and prioritising tasks efficiently. Experience with creative campaigns for events and/or product launches will be highly advantageous.
I’m looking for someone who is comfortable developing new creative ideas across various print and digital medium. Working alongside key stakeholders you will play a big part in the conceptual offering from research through to delivery.
You will be a clear communicator and someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, you will deal with agencies, customers and colleagues clearly and efficiently with ease to assure the job is done.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience (agency/studio experience is desirable but not essential).
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe CC.
- Ability to design and develop multimedia-based layouts, graphics and video across web, social and print assets.
- Strong knowledge in visual communication with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to take lead on challenging briefs and to lead by example.
- Strong portfolio across both B2B and B2C.
Interested? APPLY or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your most recent CV and an up-to-date portfolio for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.