Graphic Designer // Automotive // Bury // Up to £23,000 PA
I’m on the search for an experienced Graphic Designer to join a UK leading Automotive specialist!
In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with your creative colleagues to create designs that have a high visual impact across a number of web and social mediums. You will be expected to be able to mould your approach to accommodate different client needs, working with a range of unique brand guidelines.
This is a great opportunity to work within an in-house setting that runs very much like an agency. You’ll see your design evolve across a multitude of media, making the ordinary look amazing!
If you’re looking to join a creative department filled with passionate people then this is the role for you…
This role will be able to offer you a great platform to develop as a designer, giving you best-in-class materials to accompany your hunger to grow. You’ll be given full support from your colleagues and ample time to learn and deliver high creative standards at all times!
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 12 months to 1 year previous experience working in a creative role.
- Strong creative skills with proven track record working in Adobe Creative Cloud, with up-to-date knowledge of and excellent skills in Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
- High attention to detail, with Strong layout and composition skills.
- A driven work ethic, taking full ownership of tasks to deliver the very best creative work at all times.
- A creative thinker that continually seeks improvements and can articulate the improvements across the team.
- Previous experience using brand guidelines.
- Excellent organisational skills, the ability to work across a number of projects at one time and change priority as requirements change.
- Flexible and open to change that is akin to a growing business.
- A strong team player and networker, building relationships of substance internally and externally.
Interested? APPLY now or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
Due to the high number of applications, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.