£18k - 22k per year
9 months ago
We are working with a leading, award winning, leisure travel company to find a Junior Graphic Designer to join the team. This company is based a short commute out of Manchester and owns some of the world’s largest travel brands, vacations and services.
Our client has a global presence with offices based in New York, Virginia Beach and many more.
Not only does our client offer the best travel to their customers, they give back to the community by sponsoring charities and raising more than $100,000 every year.
If you’re looking to make your break in the leisure world, now is your chance!
What you will be doing
Working directly with the Design team you will be
- Proactively working on design briefs for internal communications and to customers
- Work collaboratively and positively with the design team in creating and developing marketing campaigns
- Produce marketing materials and assets for high value marketing campaigns;
- Ensure projects and tasks are delivered on time and on budget, and to the highest quality
- Effectively communicate your ideas to other members of the team;
- Organise and manage your time effectively;
- 1-3 years experience with a portfolio to demonstrate your skills
- A basic understanding of responsive web design;
- Proficient across the Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
If you are interested give Faye Dixon at Forward Role a call on 07 467 943 030 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.