Are you an experienced designer looking for your next role?
Are you keen to working in a growing company who really value creative and design?
We've partnered with a well known retailer near Chester who are looking for a talented and experienced graphic designer to join their large inhouse team of creatives.You will work on creating innovative design solutions for multi-platform campaigns and seasonal events, from initial concept right through to final artwork, always ensuring brand/product/category guidelines are adhered to at all times. Accuracy of output is essential as is the ability to work on multiple projects, at speed: so time management and the ability to work well under pressure are vital for this role.
What you'll be doing:
- A portfolio of work which demonstrates your creative and artwork credentials and ability to answer briefs.
- Previous experience in a design environment
- Working knowledge and understanding of print production and reproduction including screen and litho
- Ability to work within Brand guidelines and consistently interpret them into online solutions.
- Ability to take a brief and deliver it effectively. From initial concept to final artwork
- Understanding of how visuals and copy work together
- Good knowledge of design, retail & marketing industries
- Highly motivated individual with excellent communication skills
- Flexible attitude to working patterns to reflect the business requirement
- Understanding and creation of seasonal product stories.
- Campaign creation, art direction experience and multiplatform designer
- Attention to detail and a flair for copywriting
- Possess a customer focussed attitude
For more information get in touch with Tom Byrne at Forward Role on 07 585 221 031 or email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £18k - 22k per year
We are working with a leading, award winning, leisure travel company to find a Junior Graphic Designer to join the team. This company is based a short commute out of Manchester and owns some of the world’s largest travel brands, vacations and services. Our client has a global presence with office...
- Market related
We are working with a fantastic London Agency to find an enthusiastic and passionate Motion Graphic Designer to join their vibrant team. This agency is growing from strength to strength, bringing new and exciting clients to their ever-growing external stakeholder list. This agency specialise in c...
- Market related
I am currently looking for a freelance Motion Designer to join an agency based in Macclesfield. Working within a very successful creative department this role will present you with a number of exciting projects to get your teeth sunk into from the offset, allowing you to take full advantage of pr...
- £35k - 45k per year + excellent benefits
We are working with an exceptional events marketing agency who are experiential experts in London. They are looking to grow their team by bringing on a Senior Graphic Designer to their team to help drive their business through their conceptual designs. This award winning agency are known for thei...