£28k - 35k per year
0161 914 8499
6 months ago
Are you an experienced designer looking for your next role?
Are you keen to working in a growing company who really value creative and design?
We've partnered with a well known retailer near Chester who are looking for a talented and experienced graphic designer to join their large inhouse team of creatives.You will work on creating innovative design solutions for multi-platform campaigns and seasonal events, from initial concept right through to final artwork, always ensuring brand/product/category guidelines are adhered to at all times. Accuracy of output is essential as is the ability to work on multiple projects, at speed: so time management and the ability to work well under pressure are vital for this role.
What you'll be doing:
- A portfolio of work which demonstrates your creative and artwork credentials and ability to answer briefs.
- Previous experience in a design environment
- Working knowledge and understanding of print production and reproduction including screen and litho
- Ability to work within Brand guidelines and consistently interpret them into online solutions.
- Ability to take a brief and deliver it effectively. From initial concept to final artwork
- Understanding of how visuals and copy work together
- Good knowledge of design, retail & marketing industries
- Highly motivated individual with excellent communication skills
- Flexible attitude to working patterns to reflect the business requirement
- Understanding and creation of seasonal product stories.
- Campaign creation, art direction experience and multiplatform designer
- Attention to detail and a flair for copywriting
- Possess a customer focussed attitude
For more information get in touch with Tom Byrne at Forward Role on 07 585 221 031 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.